Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does it take to get custom cabinetry?
It usually takes about 6-8 weeks for Jewel Box Cabinetry to deliver cabinetry.
- Is custom cabinetry expensive?
Custom cabinetry is not expensive. Our effiency of being local, no middlemen, definitely has its advantages.
- Why do people buy custom cabinetry?
Clients buy custom cabinetry because it is cost effective with less problems compared to buying through middlemen or local Kitchen dealership companies.
- Do you have different door styles?
We offer unlimited door styles to choose from.
- Do you offer custom finishes?
Since we are custom we offer endless custom finishes. We will work with you until you are completely satisfied with your finish.
- Will I have to install the cabinetry myself?
No! Let our craftsmen install them for you. Our installers install cabinetry every day, and they are the best crasftmen available.
- Does Jewel Box Cabinetry work with other contractors?
Yes we do! Contractors, Interior designers, and Architects are a large part of our business.
- Do you offer different cabinetry styles?
From French Country to traditional from contemporary to modern our clients can count on us to design something that is one of a kind.
- Does Jewel Box Cabinetry design spaces?
Jewel Box Cabinetry designs everything including but not limited to kitchens, bathrooms, entire houses, wet bars, entertainment centers, entire houses; if you can imagine it we will design it fulfilling your visions.
- Do you deliver?
Jewel Box Cabinetry delivers everything we sell!
- Will your finish hold up to the everyday wear and tear?
We finish everything using catalyzed conversion varnish. It is the only finish that should ever be used on cabinetry. Anything else is a compromise.